What is the Source of Anger ?
I have a question for you.
When you squeeze an orange,
what comes out of it?
Apple juice, papaya juice, orange juice isn’t it ?
What is inside comes outside. I have another question for you.
Let’s say this time you don’t squeeze it.
Your brother squeezes it, or sister, mother, father, your boss, boyfriend, girlfriend. No matter who squeezes it still orange juice comes out. Isn’t it?
Because what is inside comes outside. Same goes with the life. Most of the people are struggling and suffering to overcome the anger. There is a reason behind that. If you ask them why you are angry and the reply comes like this “because my husband doesn’t understand me, it’s my father, it’s my mother, it’s my life situation, it’s my family. They are always pointing outside. Blaming outside.
Can you see all these are different mediums to squeeze you but eventually what comes out of you is within you.
Understand it this way- let’s say you are searching for a key outside of your home and I appear and I ask you hey! What are you doing ? You say you are looking for a key. I ask you where did you loose it, you say in my bedroom. Can you see, you can never see the key in your life ? Not because there is no key, not because you cannot see but because you are looking for something outside which is present inside.
Hence realizing that you are the source of anger is the very first step. Only after this something can be thought to you, something can be shown to you. Else even somebody appears in your life to show you how to transform anger you will miss it.
Because still you are outside your home. Fixing others, blaming others. With this blog you have taken the very first step that is realization that you are the source of anger.
Ensure next time when somebody appears in your life to show you how to transform anger, you must know where to focus: on you or others. You must know the key of transformation is not outside is inside.
About the Author
Ashwani Deswal - Self Mastery Coach, an Authority on Life & Wellbeing coaching, the Author of 108 Divine Seeds, NLP Coach, motivational Speaker & a dynamic corporate coach empowering & uplifting individuals and organizations to achieve their dreams.
He has served 100 thousand+ students from 101+ countries worldwide. His training, coaching and workshops are helping individuals and organizations in creating the changes and results they desire in their personal and professional lives.
1. Listen When you intend to listen and not reply, you dilute many Conflicts that may arise between You and Your partner.2. Appreciate What you don’t appreciate, depreciate in your life. Appreciate what you have and do express it often with each other and nourish...
1. Get Organized Being organized in your thoughts and material not only allows you to release anxiety but also boost your Confidence and help you Speak effectively. 2. Prepare & Practice What separates wanna be speakers and powerful speakers is the ability to...
1. Put away your phones Offer undivided attention when your partner is speaking and it ensures that nothing divides you two in life 2. Volunteer together It allows you to strengthen the feeling of oneness and nourishes the attitude to support towards each other 3....
1. You must know what is important of all Everyday ask yourself “If I could only do one thing all day long, which one activity would contribute the most value to my work and to my goals ?”. 2. Focus Focus is one of the main building blocks of success. Focus is what...
1. Let go of Rejection All limiting fears like “what if my audience doesn’t like my speech”, “what if I don’t do justice to my speech” must be released before you take charge of the stage for your performance. Remember the audience is there to listen to you for a...
1. What you want ? Decide exactly what you want in every key area of your life. Imagine that you are creating what you want to be, do or have. 2. Three Goal Method Right now in less than 30 seconds, write down your three most important goals in life. It gives you a...
1. How do you EAT ? Not only what but How you eat majorly dictate your health. Bring a Qualitative shift in how you eat. 2. Positive Attitude Maintaining Positive attitude especially in challenging situations in life acts as a Life-Saver. 3. Relax Everyday make a...
1. Exercise Establishing regular exercise routine keeps you Energetic and in your best shape. 2. Body and Brain Make sincere efforts to Stimulate and Strengthen not only your body but brain also. 3. Eat Water Consume fruits and vegetables that give you sufficient...
"We are here to Experience and SHARE the supreme possibilities. for sure Happiness is ONE of them. Allow HAPPINESS to flower within YOU and let the whole world gets into the TRANCE of your FRAGRANCE. Don’t do things to be HAPPY, HAPPILY do things” If you are...
“Freedom from - your mind is in past Freedom for - your mind is in future Just Freedom - YOU arrive in PRESENT, the only reality To BE YOURSELF is the Only FREEDOM” When you are seeking freedom from – You are looking outside. Still you are dependent. You can be...
About Ashwani Deswal
– Best wellness program for corporate in India
– Cure any disease
– Release stress, depression