8 Rituals to be an Achiever and Winner in life
Do you find that you reach so close to your goals and miss them ? Or
Do you find that you are not able to follow through to reach to your destination ?
I have written something for you
8 rituals to be an Achiever and Winner in life :
1. Intention: Choose to operate with the intention to Serve and Share.
2. Challenge the way you worked yesterday to take it Higher than ever before.
3. Release all the excuses that hold you back and take your focus on the reasons why you must accomplish what you wish to.
4. Attitude: Work with an attitude of a Solution Seeker in a way that motivates you and inspire others
5. Introspect: Everyday make time to sit with yourself and to introspect on the purpose and approach you have towards your goal.
6. Learn the Lessons— In life you don’t fail when you fall
You fail when you refuse to get up
7. Be consistent in anticipating, adapting and acting to create the results you want in your life.
8. Work on self
Invest your time, energy and money
In working on your craft
In training and coaching yourself
To gain expertise in whichever field you want to excel
Every master was a student. Every 1000 mile journey starts with first step
Take a first step today
Take actions to achieve things you want to have, be and do.
I see a Winner in you.
Wish you Intelligence and Integrity to keep Going and Growing in life ahead.
About the AUTHOR
Ashwani Deswal is a Self Mastery Coach, Author of 108 Divine Seeds, NLP Coach, motivational Speaker & a dynamic corporate trainer empowering & uplifting individuals and organizations to achieve their dreams.
His training, coaching and workshops are helping individuals and organizations in creating the changes and results they desire in their personal and professional lives.